Unstealable cow exploit?! this is a bug right?!

Stacking with low Elo teammates is absolutely not smurfing. It would only be bad if his low Elo teammates are smurfs themselves, which is a phenomenon you sometimes see, but not with this streamer.

If a certain stack of players teaming up causes games to be unbalanced, while no one involved is trying to manipulate their rating, then that is not their fault, but the fault of the matchmaking system.

3 Likes

As @TheConqueror753 said. He didnt say you were good

The reason your strategy works at your level is because your opponents donr know how to counter it.
They arent trying to apply pressure.
Nor are they trying to get up to castle faster and beating you with superior eco and army

Maybe it’s not smurfing but your team will be kinda “underrated” cause FE still sticks with the wrong team elo calc.
They should have introduced your team elo calc, then it would be way more accurate when players have very different elos.

Yeah agree, again this whole smurf thing in TGs is only really viable cause the team elo calc is wrong and “bad players” have way too much influence on the team elo calculation.

Heal Fortress just has better micro + macro then his opponents. It’s that easy. It’s not strategic misplay. (except the comp HF plays often is just countered by scorps, that’s the only “misplay” I see that people at this elo seem to don’t know scorps exist. But who can’t blame them for that?
I often even see pros not making scorps in situations they would make perfect sense.

1 Like

If you really think that that is the only misplay in those games I can only suggest ypu to watch them more closely

I mean if I respect the level of play they are actually capable of. I can’t expect from mid elo players to have perfect macro, they are in the process of learning that.

1 Like

This one has one of my counter plays vs scorps

you just have better macro+micro than these folks 11
interesting that etk can wreck basic scorpions like this though, but yeah it’s a tech difference there and he also didn’t position them and the pikes well there.

As I said you probably play way below your real level so it’s really hard to judge what they do actually “wrong”. It’s nevertheless good exercise for them to deal with non-meta strats and players with superior micro and macro.

TBH i only looked at your unit comp and saw: perfect scorp fodder. But I don’t thought about if these players are actually capable of using scorps in an effective manner. Scorps aren’t easy to use if you have basically never played with them before.

Your micro with this comp is impressive.

1 Like

like this
 Look play the game how you want to play. There is enough internet hate going around isnt there