- Build: Latest patch (june hotfix)
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: Harooooo1
Unusual bug I discovered about the Follow command and what happens if you tell your units to move after you give them a Follow command. Units will ignore the move and randomly stop
How to reproduce:
- Select a group of military units
- Use the follow command on a nearby unit
- Tell your group of units to move somewhere/anywhere (a.k.a. cancelling the Follow)
The units will act weird and will start going to the location then randomly stopping after 1 second, sometimes 2-3 seconds. Sometimes only 1-2 units from the group will move, but the rest will stop.
After that 1st stop, they will most of the time reset to normal, but some units, will do the stop 2 or 3 times (meaning they will ignore your move command 2 or 3 times in a row)
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Here’s a short video I recorded, sorry if bad quality but my laptop doesn’t handle recording very well.
(around 0:15 you can clearly see the issue where they ignore move command multiple times)