Upcoming outlaw nerf is too much

they fire twice as fast.

here you go, their stats in imperial with only US upgrades.

US has a stronger fur trade and also more gold upgrades than food upgrades.

you have made it clear several times that your understanding of units and indeed the meta is not very good. floko agrees that these units are dumb and it wouldn’t surprise me if his feedback+ others is the reason for the change.

the units needed a nerf, like it or not.

1 Like

Is there a new December PUP?

even with twice rof they are just on par of ashi , ok they need some stat nerf , but pop nerf is too much , might just increase cost from 85 to like 110 or , that would be enough . that also its for usa , stats are lowers for other civs . usa has age up for outlaws . floko agree problem is usa , not just outlaws ,

lastly only noobs do furtrade with usa , cree is much better , but usa has good eco agree , usa eco need nerf . increasing pop from 1 to 3 is killing a unit . even 2 pop is too much .

they shouldn’t be viable in treaty, that’s the point.

How do you know what is coming ? December PUP is out ?

3 Likes

I’ve only seen one entry on steam db about the PUP and that was a couple days ago so I’m not sure where you are getting your info.

Mexico comes out on Wednesday so I expect we’ll get a December patch after it comes out.

Please share the link so us plebs aren’t in the dark lol.

1 Like

So where do you find the patch note?

2 Likes

Issue seems to be with treaty, I’ve had zero issue with them in supremacy that being said this nerf will kill them off in both game modes.

i will admit that 4 pop might be a bit much, but if all of them got say +1 pop it should leave them unviable in treaty but still viable in rush where pop limit isnt as big of a problem.

Thank you for the stat screen shot.

THis unit is way better than an ashi, its super fast at nearly 5 speed. 30% melee resist makes them expert melee units

and have the charge attack and fast ROF.

This unit should cost like 200 coin.

What are you guys even talking about??? Do you have patch notes or something?

1 Like

i got the info from discord, which got it from streams i think.

1 Like

I am not sure how you are calling that a weaker unit (comparing it to a rusketeer) when looking at the stats (for USA). Especially when you compare that it cost the same Vil seconds as a musketeer, and even an Ashi cost more.

30% resist, nearly 5 speed!!!, 1.5 ROF with an additional shot ability,

Its very strong unit. Its attack is almost 2x that a rusketeer and much more HP, and speed.

Should cost double.

I already explained how Russia instant train is not as big of an issue since their units are weaker than standard units. It can still be really annoying to deal with though because you pretty much have to drain Russia to win, and they are very strong with instant units even though they are so cheap. But with the diversity of civs it works as being their thing. Russia is only strong when they use that ability to spam protection on lots of artillery, making mass infantry into another civs mass infantry usually does not work out well. Not sure if you played legacy but instant Gendarmes was so toxic. You had one of the most cost effective strongest units in the game and could continually maintain pop with it and use it to counter everything simply based on how fast they could be made.

Comparing Andes is not fair because infantry also train much faster so people can react to instant train and not be under popped waiting for units to get to the battle as much. So it balances out. It just then becomes a very fast paced battle.

With USA having instant train units, 3 saloons is enough to cover 2 battle fronts and a home base defense. That is plenty good enough.

Where is the source link ???

1 Like

He was one of the creators chosen to show off the Mexico preview. At the start of the video he talks about USA card and age up changes and I think he shows the change in pop space (at around 28:00 he talks about outlaws). Of course this is just the preview so anything is subject to change and we won’t know exact changes until the next patch which is presumably on the 1st.

1 Like

The gather rate of coin and food is very low. I think all euro divs a better in this. If u take them the outlaws they will be super weak.