UPDATE 15 58326

I want to appreciate the effort the devs did with testing those changes.
I don’t see many people talking about it but in previous years after every patch there were some serious bugs. Quite often even game-breaking. And usually discovered in the first few hours after release.

Now you are releasing patches more seldom which I don’t like personally because I love new content but I appreciate much bigger quality last patches seems to have :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mean, I hope that some new aboriginal features added to the unknown map can be actually installed into the common war map, and then they can be played on other maps that are not unknown maps

Similar to taking the unknown map as a test point for new ideas, it will be expanded and applied to other standard maps after being praised by players

For example, the previously interesting transformation of the initial base and the unlocking of three historical battle map technologies for players can be used as a new game mode, as a new game mode after the Empire War and the tycoon mode

But yall said that it was tooooo strong on supremacy, why a buff to it then??

I don’t see an issue with buffing 10% attack and HP to sepoy in industrial with a card since now cavalry damage has been halved. Sepoy are strong early game or were strong, late game it’s gurkha that you see far more of.

The issue is that card becoming a must to have, their deck has 0 flexibility

1 Like

For treaty it’s annoying I guess but for supremacy at least now we have an extra card to use because the games that you reach imperial are next to none.

1 Like

Rather give the zumbas 10% more hp and damage with their guard upgrade.

1 Like

Yeah they’re in greater need.

2 Likes

No more cards for India, in team games you are forced to insert them because they change the basic statistics and insert them in the new cards and you are forced to use them to have the same statistics as before, and no more weakened India in 2 ages to recover everything in 4 ages

2 Likes

No one aoe3 is as complicated as 10 aoe2 civs. So enough.

1 Like

No not enough, there are still parts of the world not represented for AOE 3 DE such as Persians, Polynesians, Siam, Korea etc.

6 Likes

How I miss the “I don’t need it so you guys cannot have it” tradition on this forum.

9 Likes

Last thing we need is another “PERSIA IS A COLOSSAL MISSED OPPORTUNITY” by Vinifriss alts and co. complaining.

2 Likes

Not yet for neither AoE3 nor AoE2

But seriously, I agree that we can keep adding civs in AoE3 for a long time

If the game had 2 civs I’m pretty sure there would be people who would complain about too much civs

3 Likes

Finally India and Brits received some nerfs, Lakota is still super OP, especially in team games.
Why did Ottos get Jan HP buff? They already were strong.
Spain could use some more love as well.

2 Likes

Azaps:

HP increased to 120

Siege increased to 22

Cost 55f 35w

7 azap (II), 11 azap (III), 22 azap (IV)

Up to +4 range

I cant seriously be the only one concerned about this.

1 Like

Well they were completely ignored since they were added, never even seen one prior to this update so I guess they needed buffs.

At least with Spain now we can use Reconquista card.

I would like a small buff to the rods, and they should turn them into archaic inf.

They could also add a shooting attack for pikes like insurgents to an existing card.
Coupled with the new card that improves armor (+ the new range they get + the need for anticav because of the new cav buff) the tercios could be really viable and historically accurate as formidable pikemen and the use of arquebuses.

Lastly, I would like the explorer card to increase the dog limit from 5 to 8.

Spain could become a truly aggressive civ at age 2 with the optional use of logista, leaning heavily on the Reconquista card with extensive use of archaic inf.

Historically due to the time frame, it should be a powerful civ in early ages, with a majority use of thirds made up of pikes, arquebuses and rods. And dogs and conquerors vs aztecs for ex is a striking theme!

This way we further enhance its unique aspects with historical precision, we improve rarely used units, we give versatility to a civ eternally clinging to its ff (except slips of broken strats as a logistician in its day, FI piks / bows free upgrade, turtle haciendas soldiers… ) and we have more options for aggressive European civs in age II (which are missing with the current meta…).

2 Likes

With the new pike card spanish pikes are better than maltese now so might be worth actually using. Their cards also buff rodoleros which are also a key unit for the spanish.

I’d like them to buff incas dogs before they further buff spanish though, peruvian dogs are useless on top of requiring 2 cards.

3 Likes

but the wc inca can train many more dogs and the damage of the wc inca can be more than 80 per hit, it can have more than 6 speed, it has an aura, a bonus against cavalry, it can train chasquis, which can receive shipments and He also has two special attacks.

inca WC >>>>> any explorer