US Challenge maryland buiild 3 diffrent factions a churc

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.23511.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

im building always churches porto spain etc etc but not counted

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. add a event progress counter like a AOE 2

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

fix bugs

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

4 Likes

I also meet this bug. I have built all European churches but can not complete the task.

6 Likes

Same here. I can’t unlock the challenge.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reports, we are aware that players are having issues completing mission 7 Maryland. The team is currently investigating this issue and we will update on it as soon as we can.

5 Likes

I have been trying all day but I cannot overcome this Maryland challenge, I have built all the European churches with all the civilizations but the game does not count them, what should I do to solve? Is it possible that the whole world is stuck on this mission and that no one is able to go forward? Isn’t it that maybe it can be solved by setting the game in another language or tricks like that? I want to be able to play with the USA as soon as possible and finish the challenges because I am a lover of completeness but in this way I lose days for nothing, what anger.

The challenge should be fixed now.
Make sure you start the mission by clicking begin in the lower left, and make sure you resign each game (don’t quit).

3 Likes

Worked for me! Thanks devs!

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me. Tried all civs, nothing worked

1 Like

I managed to pass. To do this you need 3 games to win. I played Sweden, France and Great Britain

1 Like

ALLELUIA I managed to do it, it was enough for me to do as you did, I played with the Swedes then with the French and then I didn’t even have to play with the English but only with 2, you can see that he only counted me 1 out of a thousand times that I tried today, thanks guys you are the best thanks really

1 Like