These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0 (#75350)
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
App starts normal, user is logged in for multiplayer, but the user is not shown as “online” to others. When trying to invite this user, the invitation is only shown in the game bar of W11, but not as usual within the envelope button in the main menu. Clicking on the multiplayer icon in the main menu, this user is shown as “online” and green…
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
Each time starting the App => 100%
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start App
- Wait for main menu to be displayed
- Invitation is shown as popup message from game bar instead of envelope in main menu
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Envelope will be raised to show the availability of an invitation as before
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.