Using ultrawide resolution, issue with camera position after visiting homecity

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v. 100.12.38254.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
While playing the game in 5120x1440 resolution, after going to home city for getting a shipment, and clicking back on the minimap to continue after it has been sent, the position of camera is placed completely wrong and off to the side of the map. It’s very, very annoying for me, and I assume for other people playing in the ultrawide resolution

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Use 5120x1440 resolution (ultrawide)
  2. Go to home city during a match
  3. Go back to the map by clicking on the minimap

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Camera position would be where I clicked on the minimap. I assume it is because the home city will always show in a normal 1080p resolution, and so it picks wrong relative placement after swapping between the two screens

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Not really an issue that requires additional explanation

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @KongStian007, thank you for this report! We are now tracking this issue. :slight_smile: