6. Create forum section for community streaming and video channels
  7. Create forum section for clans to organize and have discussions
  8. Create unique forum badges for each AoE game beta testing phase
  9. Add time limit for “Ask A Question” threads
  10. Add time limit for saved comment drafts
  11. Fix social network integration
  12. Change forum font colors to increase contrast with background
  13. Fix mobile web browser “Best Of” display formatting issue
  14. Fix mobile web browser first thread in subforum indented title formatting issue
  15. Create more transparent comment approval queue
  16. Add flagging thread limits to prevent abuse
  17. Add email verification and captcha of new forum accounts to prevent account creation abuse
  18. Most recent threads in each subforum are not automatically marked as read
  19. Fix bug preventing “Answers” badges from properly display on the forums
  20. Fix bug preventing forum user profile pictures from showing on the forums

If anyone else has some forum suggestions, feel free to comment.

I’m not sure about other mobile browsers, but on my Lumia 640 with Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update the thread titles and the author name are on the same line which makes it hard to read.

Hi Manello1, Please post this over on the Legacy Games Forum Suggestions thread here.

@rhrmn said:
Hi Manello1, Please post this over on the Legacy Games Forum Suggestions thread here.

I can’t comment there anything nor create a new post. :confused:

@Manello1 said:

@rhrmn said:

Hmm… interesting. I thought it was only disabled for me. I’ll reach out to @jennywaboom

@Manello1 said:
I just found that on some pages the font is really hard to read due to the
color which is really similar to the background-color.

You can see an example in the attached picture.
Does anybody else have the same problem, or is it just me?

We are working on the colors…we noticed the red writing on the brown back ground is hard to read…like we said…new forum about 24 hrs old…working the kinks out…any suggestions…send us a pm or post it in suggestions.

@Manello1 said:

@rhrmn said:

We can now post to the thread. You’re welcome to comment there if you have any more forum suggestions.

I know this is being really picky but the social media links on the top right of the website are not in the same order as the social media links on the bottom right of the website and they are not the same style.

Another thing I find a bit weird is that we have both a upvote button, and the three “disagree, agree, and lol” buttons. Why?

Why not get rid of the upvote button, and just have the other three buttons?

@rhrmn by the IOS 10 (Safari) same problem

@Plasticcaz said:
Another thing I find a bit weird is that we have both a upvote button, and the three “disagree, agree, and lol” buttons. Why?

Why not get rid of the upvote button, and just have the other three buttons?

I agree. xD

Either upvotes (likes) or reactions (agree, disagree, LOL), not both. Agree and upvote essentially reflect the same sentiment.

We also need a member list by roles such as Microsoft, mods, sages, etc.

I would like to be able to unsubscribe from threads as well. At the moment I am receiving a ton of notifications from the AoE:DE t-shirt giveaway thread and there is no way to turn off notifications from this specific thread.

When I type a comment and then go to another thread without posting it still shows later in the Leave A Comment box. If I delete the text then refresh the page the text returns. Please change this so the text I enter in the comment box is not remembered or at least make this an option for users.

The Age team is working with Vanilla Forums to fix this bug.

Source

The forum home does not show any recent topics because those topics are buried in child subforums. Configure the forums so parent forums shown on forum home display the latest recent topic from all child subforums.

For the [“Questions & Suggestions about AOE DE” subforum](https://forums.ageofempires.com/categories/questions-suggestions-about-aoe-de ““Questions & Suggestions about AOE DE” subforum”), please enable the “Ask a Question” post option. This will allow users to see the answers to common questions at the top of the thread without needing to skim through all the reply comments.

Please disable user avatars from poll threads or make them much smaller because they are spilling into the comment area.

Source

Now replaced with an Age of Empires II avatar, as Age of Empires I avatars are not available by default in these forums.

@mythdracon said:
I think we need some official Age of Empires avatars to choose from! I see so many profile pictures (including mine right now) with a byte sized God-knows-what in place instead! :slight_smile:

Check out this Age of Empires wiki for all the avatars your heart desires. :wink: