- **GAME BUILD #: 13088 and 14825 ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Sudden crash (return to desktop) during treaty games in 4v4 or 3v5 versus AI for one player randomly in the lobby. I can’t tell for 8 players games without AI.
No real rules about when it occurs : it can be in 10 or 60+ minutes. Most of the time around 25-45 minutes. (before or after the end of the treaty)
Our group who are trying to “play” this week have various computers setups, but noone is immune to this crash.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 75% of the time / matches I play (VERY FREQUENTLY)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Setup a game with at least 3 humans players versus AI (4 or 5)
- Play in treaty mode (30 or 40 minutes)
- Ressources can be standard or random
- Start the game. During a 1 hour game it is very susceptible than at least one player will crash.
If not, you are lucky. Try again.
We shouldn’t fear that we can’t finish a game because someone could be kick out of the game for no reason, and enjoy playing.
Thanks for keeping an eye on this.
We will probably stop playing until the next update or fix : it’s extremely frustrating to play 30-40min in treaty for nothing again and again.