Veterancy upgrades in the royal embassy are unavailable The Unknown

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.58326
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Veterancy upgrades in the royal embassy are unavailable for Germans (possibly others too) on The Unknown maps.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
start a game on any The Unknown maps and send the Royal Embassy card, there will be not upgrade for any alliance.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED

to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Veterancy upgrades being available.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

It appears this happens on any map where the house you ally with could spawn.

Doesnt seem to affect the French Bourbon alliance though.

1 Like

true, I just tested on England for House of Hannover, but at least you can upgrade them from the native embassy since the upgrade is shared

1 Like

That’s true, but it also applies to maps where Hanover for example could spawn but doesnt. Like unknown I guess, but multiple European maps have several options that could spawn. If the one you choose as your ally could spawn but doesnt you cant upgrade them in any way beyond the blood brothers or similar cards.

1 Like