Viet need change or small bonus

Wait. They being rigid and “unstable” is just your personal take. Viets are ok.
And no, please no. Rattans are close to ranged huskarls so don’t touch their frame delay.

How so? it’d be a super strong castle age bonus, if not the strongest. Powerspike for both offense and defense. Even though it’s locked behind a castle and viets would have to pay and wait for the tech to be researched… You know what, I think you are right. This + hoardings might be too strong. Only hoardings in castle age could be good enough for defense.

CAs exist, with all their bonuses other civs have.
Besides, arbs will have 1.05 and rattans 1.2 base speed…

Lol I don’t even know why we are brainstorming stuff when viets are fine. Hahaha have a nice day, mate.

In the last patch pre Indian dlc (mentioning this because it has a huge sample size) Vietnamese were 2nd worst for all maps solo >1200 Elo and 4th worst for all maps teams > 1800 Elo. I really dispute the fact that “they are fine”

1 Like

In these categories chinese have the same win rates and people talk about nerfing them all the time. In light of that calling for balance changes based on win rates doesn’t strike me as a particularly good idea.

4 Likes

No huskarl not attack slower any infantry and get bonus damage to archer. So replace rattan. And make a new better poisơn ỉn arrow make destroy for much when Viet against to China dynasty. If not reduced frame delay for they. If the archer only for tank but tank abit from only unit when all other unit can kill you easy not worthy for spend res for it