These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #:81058
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
*I have noticed in different multiplayer games that the behavior of the villagers fails in the following cases.
- When building a wall, they build the first wall and remain standing on the foundations of the second and do not build it.
- When hunting a pig, if there is a sheep corpse nearby, they do not take food from the pig’s corpse and take the sheep.
- While eating a pig and sheltering the villagers in the TC. When disarming the villagers, some are stopped and do not continue taking the pig. Or in other cases they go to take a sheep with 100% life…*
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
The listed bugs happen at different times in the game in different matches. When a wall is built or when the villagers take a pig so it is very difficult to attach a rec or capture those exact moments.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.