These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.47820.0 (latest build, if this number is incorrect)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Villagers bump into each other endlessly while collecting resources.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Gather a lot of villagers on one resource
- Wait for time to pass (varies)
- Look in horror as you realize the AI is broken
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I’m sure some sort of priority system code can be create so this issue is avoided.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Really not necessary. But here, about the pathfinding: Aoe2 DE "Improved" Pathfinding - YouTube
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- No match, this is a general pathfinding issue that everyone is experiencing.