Villager gets stuck trying to build

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032 (why can’t i copy this directly??)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

A vill assigned to build house got stuck on the foundation. Clicking the vill to tell the house again didn’t help

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY) (I think?? Idk new bug)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. tell vill to build house
  2. get housed
  3. spam click the vill to build
  4. villager has gone on strike and seemingly stuck on foundation. I reclicked to reduce the time the vills normally take tot untangle themeselves when they walk onto foundations

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Villager would build house when told. or atleast when clicked to do so again

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hello @AilingHades5387 !

We are now tracking this issue.
Thanks for your report!

Hello,

This is an automated message from Age of Empires Forum to let you know that your post was hidden.

Villager gets stuck trying to build

Your post was flagged as spam: the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

All my posts got flagged with this for trying to report bugs.

so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback.

I guess I’ll stop reporting bugs then