Villager idle flag doesnt appear when they are idle on some situations, and they cannot be found using hotkey if they are idle on this way

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
villagers are not gathering, and they not moving but are not detected as idle

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

arounf 90%times i think

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. finish a berrybush and see that idle villagers cant be selected with hotkey and idle flag doesnt appear as images show.
  2. When idle on mine, i dont know exactly how it happens, but it seems that the vill doesnt have enough room to move to mine, but it isnt detected as idle

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
idle villagers should be detected as idle and idle vill flag should appear
all idle vills should be detected atigrechinaestaes.age3Yrec (3.2 MB) s idle

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

3 minutes later…

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
around minute 16:07 vill is idle on babbul player mine next to town center , but is not detect as idle