Villager killed by gazelle?

Game Version:

• Build: 36211
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: auderson

Issue:

Please watch the video record: https://youtu.be/gDZsoXsgFFU

It is bizzard that my villager is killed by gazelle. Does gazelle have attack point?

Why I’m saying this is bug:

one vil clearly can beat one lion!

3 Likes

Lol. Lion killed your vill, not the gazell.

no, the lion already died. If you watch more closely, you’ll find my vil is still losing HP after lion died. BTW, all the spec guys also noticed this bug.

1 Like

And you can find my vil is losing HP much faster than usual. So I suspect he was attacked by lion and gazelles.

1 Like

the vill was losing 3HP/hit but a lion has only 2 damage. It was definitely the gazelles that killed the Villager.
If you open the empires.dat and look for gazelle (unit 65) you can see that it has an attack of 3.

3 Likes

Yep, that villager has been killed by the gazelles. FYI if a player takes control of Gaia (all animals) using a cheatcode, is able to send gazelles to attack someone, indeed having a little attack value. I don’t know if it’s the case in that match (cannot remember if the original civilization controlled by the player that casts that cheatcode is taken by AI or eliminated), or maybe a bug has made Gaia act as a united civilization, sending the gazelles to defend the lion.

1 Like

Very interesting report! I’ve compiled all the information from the thread and passed it along to our QA team to see whether they can figure this one out. :+1:

1 Like