Villagers Are Not Automatically Tasked to Resources After Constructing Mining Camp/Lumber Camp

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44834.0 6148570
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Villagers sometimes do not automatically mine stone after building an adjacent mining camp. I’ve seen this happen with other resources as well.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY) - most of the time the villagers behave as expected, but for the majority of games I play, this usually happens at least once.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

Dispute my best efforts. I can’t reproduce this error from scratch. I only see it during live game play.

In game I build the mining camp (usually as a result of shift clicking) and sometimes this issue happens, but most of the time it doesn’t. See rec.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Villagers should mine stone after constructing the adjacent mining camp.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Here is a YouYube video of the bug and preceding moments. The camp goes up at 0:44:

https://youtu.be/MOWdpFbMkUQ

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

In the recorded game, the issue happens at ~10:15 to CrookedYams

*LazyVills.aoe2record (2.8 MB)