These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.53347.0 7314341
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Villagers can build foundations through walls, i.e. when a wall separates the villager from the foundation.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start building a foundation directly south of a palisade wall (so that the top of the building touches the horizontal, east-west wall).
- Leave the foundation partly built.
- With a villager who’s on the other side of the wall, resume building.
- The villager will take the shortest path to the foundation and build it from the other side of the wall.
The villager should have to walk around the wall to build the building.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
MP Replay v101.101.53347.0 @2021.10.02 140121 (2).aoe2record (2.7 MB)