Villagers stuck after building, priests stuck after placing relic in church

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 81058
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD. I tend only to play skirmishes but I usually use multiple villagers and priests to build buildings/collect relics. Since the update whenever villagers build something and then instruct them to move elsewhere/build another some get stuck in the building. You have to click behind them to get them to move and then they will move on.

With priests they get permanently stuck. You select them to return a relic and now and again get stuck in the church (not garrisoned). The only way to solve is to delete/kill the unit and create another.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Select multiple villagers and build, for eg, a castle.
  2. Move across map, still with villagers selected and create another castle
  3. Almost always, say I have 10 villagers, 9 will turn up to the next building. And then 7. You click the idle villager button and they are stuck in the building footprint.

With multiple priests with relics. Click on the church to offload/store the relics, move the priests elsewhere and usually one, sometimes more get stuck in the footprint.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I like to have a ‘team’ of builders that go round creating new structures so that buildings take less time. When selecting a further building to create ALL selected villagers should move to that.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @toy.jms
We’re tracking an issue with villagers blocking themselve, e.g building palisades, I am not sure if you are talking about the same issue.
Do you have a rec where these issues can be seen?
Thanks for the report :slight_smile: