These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.1156.0 (#66692) 9368025
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Having finished eating a sheep under the TC, the vills don’t continue eating another sheep right next to them and go idle instead. This happens three times in a row in the attached rec
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- I don’t know (see the rec attached)
- Maybe the feudal age start or the fact that the celt scout stole them played a role
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
SP Replay v101.102.1156.0 #(66692) @2022.10.15 193512.aoe2record (2.0 MB)