Vills under TC want to drop off food at mill

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: #101.102.1156.0 (#66692) 9368025
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

In the attached rec, my villagers gathering food under the TC repeatedly go to drop their food off at the mill

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Maybe the combination of Gurjaras and nomad start produces this problem. But note that it was not just foragers with this behavior

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.102.1156.0 #(66692) @2022.09.18 173557 (2).aoe2record (3.5 MB)

i havent watched replay, but is the distance between the vill to “center” of mill closer than it is to town center? if that is the case then this would happen. also, this would be dependent on where the farmer is located at the time when it hits maximum capacity.

Not talking about farmers, but vills collecting food under the TC (sheep and berries). The mill is far away.

very weird indeed, never had this happen b4

Thanks for the report @gwfe8248 !
We are now tracking this issue :slight_smile: