šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - August 25!

Like always the discussion about the maps the devs picks and the options in the poll. You cant get a map pool with only maps everyone likes. So you will have always people that complain. The idea of the map pool is diverse map pool with different kind of maps. We dont need thirteen in a dozen maps in the map pool. It makes sure the game stays fresh with new kind of map every time.

Note: Not a huge fan of budapest, but i can see why the devs put it in the poll and why most players vote for it.

budapest what a joke

1 Like

Wow! what a surprise! yet another facetious remark

1 Like

To be fair you arenā€™t trying to understand what the guy is saying. Just that he must be wrongā€¦

I also like the unique layout of Budapest WITHOUT the second TCā€¦ And thatā€™s what the bro is saying. The map layout itself is a nice break from arabia, is different to gold rush, lombardia and so forthā€¦

The map pools are looking pretty good! Canā€™t wait to play on Steppe again!!!

isnā€™t that literally the point of the map?

No I understand what hes saying, but he should ask for a new map made with just one tc in that case, instead of changing an existing map to suit what he wants.

1 Like

What are you talking about? The person who made the post wanted additional challenges, and thatā€™s fine as long as it isnā€™t forced on everyone else. My suggestion was rooted in precedent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZbYcXSCXs

FINALLY , steppe might be back to ladder games ! I enjoy this map a lot.