🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - June 14

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST ENCLOSED HAMBURGER NOMAD

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-06-12T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: June 14

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Baltic
  • Choice_2 Ghost Lake
  • Choice_3 Highland
  • Choice_4 MegaRandom
  • Choice_5 Mountain Range
  • Choice_6 Socotra
  • Choice_7 Steppe
  • Choice_8 Volcanic Island
  • Choice_9 Wolf Hill

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

The dev picks are great this time!

1 Like

Still no Battle of Africa maps :cry:

8 Likes

guess they don’t want to risk any new bugs with a new patch just to implement some maps. i think the next patch will come after the tournament to have a better understanding on how to balance the new civs. wouldn’t mind adding some battle of africa maps after the tournament though, because i agree that there are some great ones in there (colosseum and grand bara are my personal favs)

4 Likes

Bengalis haven’t even been played yet :joy: but I think that also says a lot about how good they are…

2 Likes

combined with the highest voted ones so far it’s gonna be a good pool for once :joy:

1 Like

Finally the devs have heard us. Nomad moves into fixed set and the curse of unnecessary water map has been lifted.

2 Likes

No, it’s not in the fixed map pool, the devs just picked it for the upcoming map rotation. The fixed maps are Arabia, Arena and Black Forest as per usual.

1 Like

Does this also carry over to non-ranked random maps?

What do you mean? In the lobby you are always free to pick whatever map you want.

I think they’re talking about Quick Play

Is there still anyone playing quick play? It is just ranked but always unbalanced, because no rating is used.

Yes I meant quick play, I never go to the lobby list but simply press quick play and wait and see what comes up. Didn’t realize you just get placed into a match from the custom lobby lol.

1 Like

No, it isnt a lobby. It completely functions like ranked, but the main difference is ranked is matched based on a rating, quick play is just matches based on availability of players and completely ignores ratings/balanced teams.

I like quick play occasionally for the opportunity to win with wonder/relics. Had an amazing team game on nile delta where both teams made a wonder.