War Chief stuck in TP

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v.100.12.20322.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Playing as the Haudenosaunee, my war chief became stuck inside the trade post site after building an Advanced Trade post. The War Chief got pulled into the trade post by an enemy unit he was attacking on the other side and could not move after entering the build site. Deleting the Trade Post did not free the war chief.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

This has only happened once on the new patch.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build an advanced trade post with your War Chief.
  2. After completing the post, attack an enemy unit on the far side of the post.
  3. Have the enemy unit move away from the War Chief, with the trade post in between them.
  4. When the War Chief is pulled forward to chase the enemy unit, he will move forwards into the TP site next to the building and become stuck there.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

He should not have become stuck.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

new users can’t upload file attachments, I can upload the recording when the forum allows it.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report! Would you mind uploading the file to a Google Drive or OneDrive folder and share the link from there? I will get this passed over to the team right away!

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TQu8mMgcOCRdN-Ra-6XSiiPp4gHrb--N?usp=sharing

3 Likes