- Build: 101.101.37906.0 5105673
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: MrKirby
When using water in the editor the ‘sun reflection’ stays where water was and does a lot more weird stuff.
The easiest reproducable clearly completely wrong reflection is shown below. Where the entire map is 20x brighter than normal.
EDIT: When switching Water Definitions it changes.
Preset_Backup_FE2 show the weird reflection. Selecting
Preset_Backup_WickedWitch Doesn’t. Not sure if it helps but thought it could be usefull.
- Create a scenario
- Generate a Blank, Tiny, Water (Medium) map (Image 1 Below)
- Save the scenario
- Load the scenario again (F10 > Load Scenario > …)
- SHINY COLORED WATER!
- You can add normal terrain like Road and it’s shiny too
- Reload again and see the terrain being normal and the water edge has the correct color but the rest of the water still doesn’t…
- EDIT: Set entire map to DIRT and see the shiny on all dirt except where the road was…
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS