Game Version: 2.8.5288199
- Build ((####))
Issue: Water zones bug movement paths when a building in water is destroyed.
When developing a scenario in the editor feature, I design a map where buildings appear in water. The problem occurs when playing the scenario; if the building is destroyed, the movement path for ships still follows around the zone where the buildings were. something causing a blockage for ships to get through. What I would expect is when the building is destroy is that new movement paths for water units to be created (as it works on land).
- Open Editor in game
- Choose a blank map and make a greek river suitable for moving 10 siege ships from one end to the other,
- Create 10 ramming ships at one end of the river for Player 1.
- Place any building(s) (I use Docks) as an obstruction in the river for enemy player 2
- Place a villager for player 2 somewhere on the map to avoid instant victory when playing scenario,
- Playtest scenario as player 1
- Move ramming ships to attack Building blocking path.
- When building is destroyed, try moving ramming ships as a group over the area where the building was.
- A blocked pathway still appears in water.
(Note: I believe Aegean Sea water doesnt have this problem)