Way-point queue not working when disabling two button mouse

GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44725.0 61 15729
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The way-point queue no longer works when the two-button mouse is disabled. You can only shift queue units to move between areas but you cannot task them to resources etc.

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Make it so you can shift queue tasks with the single-button mouse (two-button mouse disabled).

EXPECTED RESULT
To be able to use the way-point queue without having to use the two-button mouse.

I also experience the same thing, funny thing is it will randomly work for certain tasks in certain maps (Nomad for me for instance whilst hunting deer) or it works when playing single player offline. Some games it doesn’t work at all - It’s really inconsistent and i’d like for it to be fixed for One button mouse users too please.

Hi @tabbas
Could you record a video showing the issue? You can do it with Win+G.
Thank you.

Hi @Felizon89, I’ve got 2 clips for the same game as an example - first one at the start of the game I can (unexpectedly) queue villager from sheep to wood. However in the second clip, i have a villager cutting wood but can not queue any other task. Not included in the clip is the same issue of not being able to queue building constructions and then to other tasks.

I am not sure exactly how to share the clip, if i paste the links will that work for you?

Thanks in advance

I can watch both videos perfectly, thanks for this detailed report, we are now tracking this issue :slight_smile:

Hi again,

Just following up if there is any update on this issue please

Thanks in advance

I’m sorry but I don’t have that information :frowning: