Where are the taunts? :frowning:

2 Likes

They are on the roadmap after launch™.

2 Likes

If true, where is the roadmap?

1 Like

It wasnt made public.

1 Like

So then how do you know it’s on the roadmap?

1 Like

Because they said so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where did they say that?

1 Like

In one of the interviews or multiple. I remember them saying about hotkeys, MP seasons, taunts, singleplayer cheats among other stuff in this roadmap after launch.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for your time. Glad to hear it’s in the works

2 Likes

I like this thread :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

It should be there in 2022, whit no precise date, at the same time then map editor.

1 Like

I’m missing something that was very important during my 20+ years as an age of empires player

does anyone have the same feeling?

4 Likes

Yes, taunts are missing indeed. They said they would be added later, and they better do, or they will have to answer some serious questions :wink:

2 Likes

When I try taunts for 1st time and dont work… There I knew that the one who designed the new Age 4 never played Age multiplayer

3 Likes

They never played The game

I am want to ask, not if taunts will be in game, but WHEN? Taunts are integral identity component of AOE games, and it will be a massive drawback to not connect in that way with the community

1 Like

thanks for the reply and merging in the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need taunts to communicate, please restore taunts as in previous game versions.

Also make sure that in 1vs1 we speak directly to ALL without having to press the TAB key.

Who supports?

1 Like

I’d like to have taunts back but that’s clearly not a priority to me. I’d rather have rankeds, map editor, map “veto” while in lobby etc…

EDIT : And most important of all, balance/bugfixes

Taunts are coming in the future , this was already confirmed