What balance change by DE (or before DE) devs you want to revert

They still suck. And I’m one of the few people that hold a different position on Korean being good at walls and towers.

1 Like

And it wasmt excesive at all. They got exactly what they needed.

They are at least better now. And sorry to tell you but you are the minority. I dont feel too strongly about Koreans but people absolutely hated the tower meta and particularly how good Koreans were at it

I actually don’t find why they needed cheaper siege upgrades exactly. They should have better CA and/or better Castle Age siege to offset the lack of xbow. Ever since that change I just can’t stop seeing Bulgarians as Slavs 2.0

I mean I already said, I’m one of the few people.

I’m more of walls fan for Koreans than Towers but yeah, people hate those walls as well.

1 Like

Tbh I think they are more interestingvthan Slavs but honestly the thing that made the comparison ridiculous was the addition of Detinets. The devs arent even trying to make them diferent and I think thats so dumb.

Tbh Slacs ingeneral are the dullest civ in the game. Like seriously I hayete them

Well yeah, but do you still think they should bring it back when the community hated it so much?