What China needs next in the PUP

The next step is that the Song Dynasty should have the grenadier, which is the treatment that gunpowder inventors should have. The second building must cost less resources, preferably one third of the cost of the first building.

yes I have suggested it, but a reasonable and fair price for the second building is that its cost is proportional to the effectiveness of the incendiary lancer and the grenadier, at the moment it is not

In addition, the Tang Dynasty should have light cavalry and heavy cavalry units. In history, the Tang Dynasty continued to expand through elite cavalry, exterminating Turks in the north and expanding to the west near present Afghanistan.

I dont understand, Villages always gave 40 population. There was no change to villages this patch.

The last time I made 2 villages was a long time ago, I don’t remember if it was in a beta but the population didn’t go up to 90, it stayed at 40, so I don’t know when they corrected that and I just saw that it changed, since almost never I use Chinese, the truth is I don’t remember a patch that talked about it or if someone reported that error