What could be the downfall of aoe4?

but is there anything of value for them to read anyways? besides the assumptions or fears of a small bunch of people, thats no feedback.
And there’s no much movement in here anymore either, i see the same names everywhere, do those opinions have any statistical value?

If they dared to share something then more people would join the discussion and maybe there would be something valuable to read, but they dont seem to care. yet.

I agree that the forum is pretty dry these days and the rains will come once more info is known. But there’s still little sprouts of substance here and there. But, yeah, without knowing much, it’s very difficult for the discussion to move out of the hypothetical and into the practical. We will see how it goes. This forum has a decent record of promoting ideas into actual features in real games.

@“Andy P” said:
Relic’s Community Team

They’re a bit like halal pork.

@UrbanizedGem684 said:
but is there anything of value for them to read anyways? besides the assumptions or fears of a small bunch of people, thats no feedback.
And there’s no much movement in here anymore either, i see the same names everywhere, do those opinions have any statistical value?

If they dared to share something then more people would join the discussion and maybe there would be something valuable to read, but they dont seem to care. yet.

That’s a bit disrespectful thing to say to the people posting here. There were meaningful posts in here by some people which put in plenty of effort.

IT MUST HAVE A RANKING SYSTEM AND STATS, AND THEY MUST WORK!

I’m just hoping for something more like AoE 2 than 3. In AoE 3 we need to play a civ for quiet a while to get the good shipments, imo, AoE 2 did a lot better with the civs and letting anyone jump into a new one.