What did I do wrongly?

Didn’t you read the post? He played as Hindustanis. They don’t have Paladins. Their whole knight-line is missing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe it’s the map that you chose? Not every civ is capable on playing on Black Forest. Britons for example, suck on that map, even though historically they shouldn’t.

What? The historical black forest is in Germany, not England, if that’s what you’re trying to say.

3 Likes

What? Britons are absolutly top tier on BF. This is a bit off topic, but im really confused why you would think a civ with huge range, but terrible mobility would suck on BF.

Also i have no idea what your “historically they shouldn’t” is supposed to say.

Not from what I read. Unless, I was looking at old stats.

AoE stats (which is outdated) has them at average winrate, with very high pickrate. However, they are pretty contested in the few tournaments that have BF in the mappool, see eg here
Note that not only was britons first picked, Viper also said he saw the map as a freewin because after banning Bohemians and Turks, there was no civ that could match them.

1 Like

What on earth are you talking about? Britons are one of the better civs on Black Forest.

They had a Spanish ally who went for Paladins. Not that I agree with ElectricEye though.

Again, please stop attacking. I misspoke, stuff happens, no need to be agressive about it. I would like to thank Temudschinn for showing me an updated (although slighly outdated) version. :smiley:

Note that it’s for 1v1s, if you want more information on BF team games, the Rage Forest tournament might be of more interest and you’ll see Britons often in the first row of pick orders: GRAND FINAL | Rage Forest 3 | $10,000 4v4 Black Forest Tournament - YouTube (can see draft at 26:24)

Interesting Sidenote:
Even though there is a mountain range here in Germany that is called Schwarzwald / Black forest in the German version of the game the map is called Dunkler Wald / Dark Forest

3 Likes

That means that devs should stop using Google translate and relate to authentic sources such as yourself. I’m sorry, I can’t not to add a few emojis because it sounds so hysterically funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you stop being a black hole and ruining EVERY conversation you jam yourself into?

2 Likes

I don’t know why its not called Schwarzwald in the german Version, but im sure they had someone for the translations, all the texts in the campaigns for example are great.
And also google translate was released in 2006 and im pretty sure there were no similiar Programs in 1999 that could do the job as good as it turned out

Can you stop telling people who can and cannot comment here?