What do you think the civs will be

I hopefully they stopped the idea of Poland and Denmark Revolutions due to them not really being realistic revolutions. Polish at a push could have been a Russian revolt however I don’t think that would go down very well (especially in the current climate).

I’m sure one day we’ll see them (and we certainly don’t know what will have with this DLC right?), however I think many want to see completely new, non-euro civs first. Like I said in another thread - they may just be ‘banking’ them as civ ideas in the future.

1 Like

I want the Ukraine and Tatars, please do not offensive me.

3 Likes

I’d love a Cossack personally, however I’d see it extremely unlikely unless Polish appear first (as a large and powerful commonwealth, it would be crazy to miss them out before Cossacks). A Cossack Hetmanate would be a nice revolt as well for Russia and potential Poland.

5 Likes

I would love an eastern European cossacks expansion.

2 Likes

A Wild Fields-themed DLC - Poles, Ruthenians and Tatars civs - would be ideal.

2 Likes

they are not going to split the Germans

5 Likes

Personally I’d be fine with a German split as long as we get an Indian split first
But I don’t see an Indian split happening so I don’t want a German split either lol

1 Like

If anything, the Germans umbrella civ would be divided into the old-new Austrians civ and the brand-new Prussians civ sooner because it is easier to implement - besides, it would be a good lesson for the creators before the more difficult division of the Indians umbrella civ.

Exactly! Now, let’s leave the German split thing alone!
Of course if there’s some wonderful Civ Concepts that go into lots of detail how that would work, why it’s justified at this point in the game’s history, why it can’t be alluded to via Home City cards ala Electors and how different they would be to one another especially from a new player’s perspective (“another similar German state!?”), that’s fine, but otherwise - ain’t gonna happ’n!

2 Likes

Depending on if this only counts for 1 civ or all civs it does mean we can eliminate some civs.

Brazil as far as i know has no red in it.

Most Persian flags I’ve seen are also not with red.

Most other nations/flag on earth has red though.

5 Likes

Spoiler alert: it does:

It’s an old flag, but it’s the one the game would use. In fact, it already does:

3 Likes

*Winged Hussar by Sabaton intensifies *

5 Likes

Modern Iran has red on their flag. Is that too much hopium lol

1 Like

Omani Empire and Modern Age Vietnamese states have red flags, too

Oh yeah, one version of Oman’s flag was entirely red. That would actually be funny if that’s what they meant

1 Like

Period Iran did too

1 Like

Of course…from 1517 to 1882 Egypt was Ottoman, there is no other way…

Hopefully…it would not make sense for Denmark to be a revolution if it was never conquered (Poland could be because of the revolutions of 1831 and 1863)…

It would be interesting, but I see it more as a Polish and Russian revs…

I would change Ruthenians for Danes and I agree…

Anyway, they already said that they are not going to divide either of the two xd… the Germans are the Holy Roman Empire and the Indians are the Mughal Empire and that’s it…

Ready, Poland and Denmark confirmed (the two civs have red in their flags) xd…

Still very caught by the hair…

Prussia, where are you? xd…

Flag of Omani Empire (1696-1856)…

1 Like

Thailand
0R99A$N8BHME_{PIH@{N_tmb

4 Likes

Demmark

The Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Revolution Poland

3 Likes

Ayutthaya and Thonburi Kingdoms

Nguyễn lords (1558-1802)