What do you think the civs will be

it is probably more useful to eliminate options than talking about which country has red in it cause as i said its almost everyone.

1 Like

OFC is Soviet Union

/s

1 Like

I think the red stripe on the flag fits this like Persians or Poles. However, a small detail such as the one on the flag of Brazil is in fact included in the emblem of Brazil included in the flag - and it is not a stripe, etc.

BTW

For me, it is the most characteristic flag of Persia and the most beautiful. And he has a red belt, so it would fit. Moreover, it is not very similar to the flags already present in the game, such as these:

This flag may be confused with the Indians civ flag.

This flag resembles the Dutch civ flag too much despite its different shape.

7 Likes

Other Persian flags with red color:

4 Likes

Yes, they are all red with a gold emblem. However, they may still resemble the Indian civ flag, which has been changed from green to red.

Perhaps the tricolor flag is the most iconic.

1 Like

If they use that one, what will it look like in the home city button?

Enter Prussia and the Austrian Empire…

4 Likes

It never felt like that meme was true IMO.

4 Likes

Inaccurate. That should be italy and india :smiley:

2 Likes

Inaccurate - just India :smiley:

1 Like

Liechtenstein has a lot of red on its flag… Liechtenstein confirmed lol

My picks:

Poles and Danes as added revolutions

Persia and Morocco as new civs

2 Likes

It didn’t work - even in my case XDDD

1 Like

That’s true…

Switzerland too xd…

Denmark was never conquered enough to be a revolution…and I think it never had revolutions either except for some countrymen…

They are not from the same region, except being Muslims…

1 Like

No. Full civs the Lot of them .

2 Likes

And they’re not even the same kind of Muslim. Oman is also a different sect (Ibadi), but at least they interacted with Persia.

Nice, I found a name for the DLC already: Colors of Islam

Found it? Where? Is it in the files or something?

1 Like

Morocco and Persia share one thing, they both weren’t subdued by the Ottoman Empire and managed to stay independent. With this in mind, it has way more meaning to put them in the same DLC than Haoussas and Ethiopians.
The Habsburgs in Austria weren’t the only ones to stop the Ottomans. The theme of Muslim powers that fought the Ottoman is in my opinion not so bad.

1 Like