What if keshiks charge attack is a short range (2 Tiles) bow shot? This will differentiate them from the sofas(malian) and knight(french) feudal gameplay

What if keshiks charge attack is a short range (2 Tiles) bow shot? This will differentiate them from the sofas(malian) and knight(french) feudal gameplay and will maintain the identity of mongolian army’s choice of weapon which is composite bows on horseback.

The problem with mangudai is that they are not a good exchange with enemy archers. I’ve never seen a single mongol casted game with mangudai as the main choice of units.

It’s also very hard to balance mangudai since they are either too OP or very weak. They are somehow useful in team games tho.

The issue with keshiks right now is that they made the Mongols play very similar to french and malians. The mongols lost their gameplay identity compared on how you play them before (Pre to early season of Aoe4).

2 Likes

They should have a charge attack and a bow charge.
1st the Lancer shoots with its bow, then shortly it equips the lancer and charges.
Bow attack can be minimal, but has bonuses against light units.
This would really spice things up.

1 Like

maybe let them build siege too? oh and what about walls?

I have got a idea so keshik can attack while moving so if they run along with villagers or other units in their attack range they will attack it

I dont think it will be balance, what mongols needs mangudai been
fixeded because their feactures doesnt make any sense are just outdated. They should have same distance and base damage than crossbow (not the bonus) and same atack speed as archers in order to balance the dps. Production time 30 seconds is to much, 15 seconds as archers remember they were the mongol army core. any way 80 food and 40 gold is a fair price. I just hope developers could just read this and try at least this changes on mongols.

1 Like