What improvment will increase the player level?

Manage where you spend your time is part of the game but spend time on stupid thing isn’t wonderful. You don’t play aoe2 to play a clicker game. It’s a strategy game. I don’t know when you begin to play to AOE2, I play since the release and I still have the CD box. The games evolves in a good way and don’t have to stop now. Try to play to an old version of the game and you will have less fun. You will wonder why you have to spend a lot of time on stupid things who doesn’t require any strategy and more than 50% of your action could be code in a bot for less than 5 hours. It’s a game you play with your brain.
Example of improvment to give you more time to spend on strategy. Do you really believe that the game was better before all that?
In DE you are now used to :

• queue upgrades, before it was part of the game to don’t forget to go to the TC to queue next age at the right time
  • control group, it was part of the game to spam some short cut to queue some unit in different building or build them all in the same spot to double click them
  • infinite queue farm, it was part of the game to queue some farm but not too much to don’t lock too many ressources
    In forgotten:
  • select many building, it was part of the game to don’t be able to queue in different building
    In conqueror:
  • queue farm, it was part of the game to right click on each farmer to reseed a farm
    In an update of King
  • auto work villager, it was part of the game to ask to villager to chop a tree after build a lumber camp