What is going on with Arabia..?

the smurfer talking about ethical actions is hilarious.

laming is part of the game -if it wasn’t supposed to be part of the game sheep wouldn’t be convertible and scouts wouldn’t be able to hit boars.

6 Likes

many online games have many unintended glitches, mechanics and exploits. Laming is an EXPLOIT because it creates an UNFAIR advantage. You might as well write to me that one player starting with 300 extra food is fair and “part of the game”.

I get that you don’t like me because I proved that I’m smarter than you and you got wrecked hard in our last debate, but you don’t need to contrast me just because you dislike me.

Scouts not being able to hit boars is long overdue btw, at least before 5-6 min, I’m not against laming IF the player had time to take the boars, but early game it creates too big of an advantage, especially if you are something like Burmese vs Vikings where your ONLY chance to create an advantage is a good early game.

This not to mention that 2 boars forward = harder to defend than 2 boars back, curious how you would defend that where the Viking player spawns with 2 back boars and the Burmese one with 2 forward ones. It’s not even comparable to having forward gold or berries, that is a disadvantage too but if you get 2 forward boars it’s basically indefensible.

So by your logic anything that creates an unfair advantage is an exploit?

so for example - when you smurf, and play at a lower level then you normally do, that gives you an unfair advantage. thus by your logic, you should be banned.

you think i dislike you because you think you won an argument? get real. I don’t feel one way or another about you. at times ive even supported some of your arguments.
If there is anything i dislike about you, its that you sit there and cry ethical while being a smurfer.

4 Likes

whats unethical is your attitude towards a computer game. maybe time to get over it and accept fact that pros prefer laming and will do so at drop of a hat to gain advantage, and they certainly dont care what you think. but you’d say, oh I don’t care about being “right”, but you do!

lmao at “unethical action”. the only unethical things in this game is if you purposely ruin game or cheat, everything else is fair game.

5 Likes

Nobody respects what you say because you’re a smurf. Every time we remind you that you’re a smurf, you dodge the point and change the subject to laming to divert attention away from the fact that you’re a smurf.

2 Likes

Arabia has never been flat like Arena but i agree the new Arabia is pretty extreme. I feel like it wouldn’t be too difficult to program the maps so that there is a 10x tile radius around the gold piles which is flat to make TC placement easier. If they made that change i wouldn’t mind the hills on Arabia.

2 Likes

Don’t you think smurfs should be banned first?

And I don’t really care if you care or not - I am here just to disgust a smurf in forum tbh

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure this isn’t possible with the way random map scripts work at the moment. They do sometimes add new features to random map scripting, but I find it hard to see how they would do it – when a random map is generated, elevation is created much earlier than objects like gold mines, so the “obvious” way to do this (i.e. elevation placed around the gold) just doesn’t make sense.