What is the most thing u are waiting to know about aoe4?

Just the gameplay in general. I’m hoping it shares and plays mostly like AoE2 but with some modern changes such as the increased assymetrical civilisation design and a bit more focus on (early) action instead of building. However, building should still be a vital part of the game though, since it is largely part of the fun for me.

2 Likes

I’m curious what AoE 4 will have in store for co-op players and modders.

2 Likes

No info until now :cry:.
just give us anything.

I hope that now that the new AoE2 DLC is out tomorrow that they’ll give us some news about AoE4.
It would be bad marketing to do that before the AoE2 DLC release but when the DLC is out they can use the new publicity for AoE4 announcements without hurting the DLC sales.

2 Likes

I am personally waiting for a playable demo and/or public beta tests so that I can see how it plays. But, I would be happy if they take their time and in no way feel rushed (either by management or impatient players) so that we can get the best possible experience of a New AoE game at launch.

1 Like

I would actually be happy if they announce new things near game’s completion. Cut content and overpromising things are ALWAYS bad.

1 Like

I’ll echo the sentiments of a couple other people here by agreeing that getting some actual gameplay details is probably my most anticipated bit of news. Civ design and game modes are cool, but it’s the moment-to-moment gameplay of AoE that makes it so fun for me, and I want to know which games they took more inspiration from. Did they go with something closer to AoE2, with projectiles that can be dodged and converting monks, or did they go with something closer to AoE3’s largely hitscan weapons and melee snares (and more specific counters)?

1 Like

something “close” to aoe II but whit skins unique for each civ. obviously why better 3D models, and maps whit nice elevations

1 Like

I want to know the civilization choices they have made for AoE4.

2 Likes

Probably less Europe-centric.

1 Like

When its coming out!!!

1 Like

at this point, anything

1 Like