What kind of streams would you like to see on Twitch for AOE4?

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I think relic is planning to make a new stream schedule. So in this post you can tell relic which kind of streams do you like to see for AOE4.

I liked the twitch stream where a Game Designer showed how to make a crafted map a lot.

Please make more of modding streams for AOE4. This helps people making mods and leads therefore to more content for AOE4.

What kind of streams would you like to see on Twitch for AOE4?

Kind regards

2 Likes

I think stuff like this just isn’t super popular because it requires a hyper specific viewer group to want to watch someone code/mod and definitely wouldnt appeal to newcomers.

I think it’s a neat idea, I just dont know if it’ll get much traction.

Also maybe they could make some streams about “Behind the scenes” / “How is it made”. I think a lot of criticism coming from the community due to intransparency, why things take long, how are decisions made, etc. I don’t expect them to tell all their secrets and so on, but I’m sure, one could make an interesting series about this, where in every stream episode, they talk with different parts / hierarchy levels of the project.

I really enjoyed the early streams with the balance team, where they explained stuff… Not super relevant, but you get an interesting insight to a world, you see typically only from the outside through the end result.

2 Likes

I opened the topic a little bit more in changing the title. I think relic is planning to make a new stream schedule. So in this post you can tell relic which kind of streams do you like to see for AOE4.

@Calerb Quite a lot of people watched the video on Twitch regarding modding a crafted mpa.

@WiseConcil I think this is a very good idea. I also like this kind of streams.

1 Like

People displaying new QoL mods in QuickMatch.

Modding and updates for what there working on

1 Like

Hopefully we will get soon a new stream schedule :slight_smile: