What's your favourite Civilisation?

I love the Palmyrans. Sure they’re rough going in the early age, but man, their gather speed lets you carry team games hard. Also the scythe chariots make for fantastic trash to support the catapults. The Assyrians are nice too.

What about you? What civilisation do you like the most?

I love playing the Hittites. The feel a bit like the Byzantines in Age2. The have every important Unit, the also bring scythe chariots and for me most important Unit: Heavy Horse Archer!
I like the Palmyrans, too. Their Iron Age ECO is fantastic and the also have access to Heavy Horse Archers! :smiley:

Macedonian, no fear of Priest.

Sumeria, those faster firing catapults can really wreck a base quick

Hittites are my long time favorite, since I played the demo version a lot before getting the full version.

I liked the Romans because of their strong armie capabilities and also for the buildings

I have to go with the Babylonians, because even though they aren’t good really until late game, if played correctly they can usually defend well and counter any attack.

They are the best turtle option for those that want to just end all when they are ready.

Choson, mostly because i played alot of online DM and their rush capacities were awesome.

as greek…the greeks of course lol

Mostly i select random civilization, because every time i played AoE, I forgot which civilization have best perks for boats, horses, etc. :smiley:

Does anybody know if the civillistations of the Rise of Rome expantion will be included in the stock DE remaster?

@“Laurens BM” said:
Does anybody know if the civillistations of the Rise of Rome expantion will be included in the stock DE remaster?

Yes and yes. See here.

Romans! I’ll stick with them forever! :smile:

Yamato ftw <3

@“-- Kuki --” said:
Yamato ftw <3

So true!

Romans

I like playing random civilization, but if i choose ones, i choose Hittites.

@Plasticcaz said:

@“Laurens BM” said:

Yes and yes. See here.

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Nice to see so many different Civs. Back in the day I didn’t care so much as I much less bothered to read the bonusses but now, 20 years later, it’s a different story. Actually this makes me believe the game was more balanced than some might assume.

Byzantines are my fav <3