When are Aztec Coyotes going to be buffed?

Coyote Runner: Only need a x2 multiplier vs Artillery, then the unit is excellent.

Otontin Slinger: Very acceptable unit, unlike the strelet it has a good range.

Puma Spearman: Also very good unit, the only thing perhaps that could be reworked, is to give it the same approach that was given to the Mayan spearmen, that they use a javelin and become a musketeer.

Arrow Knight: Also very good unit, with good improvements available, the HP has already been increased to resist artillery attacks, although I think the best would have been to give them armor resistance vs. artillery.

Eagle Runner Knight: One of the best dragons in the game, only surpassed by the goon port and brit.

Jaguar Prowl Knight: They can say what they want about the JKP, but in real combat it destroys musketeers and cavalry, I am more than convinced that the changes it received recently are a great buff. I’m still in doubt if it needs a little more speed, but what it does have is very acceptable.

Skull Knight: Definitely the most powerful melee infantry unit in the game, what’s more, I would go so far as to say that once you get the necessary upgrades, it’s the only melee unit worth your time in the late game.

Tlaloc Canoe: I know it is not part of the land army, but you must admit it, it is the best ship in the whole game in every aspect and sense.

Conclusion: The Aztec army is very good, not the best of all, but excellent, change my mind.

3 Likes