When is next patch coming?

Shrines are not a problem.

Shrines are a problem.

2 Likes

Shrines are not a problem. We already went through this. Japan works the way it does because it also has disadvantages, eco wise.

A civ can have either a strong eco or a effective military, not both at the same time.
If the military is too effective, you nerf it, simple as that.

Same goes for torps, shrines, banks, manors, etc.

Yes, I told you before.
Your game doesn’t care vils to be raided, my game cares.
Your game has no problem with shrines cost less than a normal house but with eco bonus, my game has this problem.
Your game doesn’t care shrines occupy herds, my game cares.

Why do you have to keep pushing me to accept your idea?

1 Like

Because the expectation of shrines being fundamentally changed is unrealistic. They are too tightly tied to the whole Japan design.

Also, you can idle japan’s workers just as easy as you would other civs. And shrines would only provide one small tickle of just one resource (unlike torps).

1 Like

That’s what you think only, not representing me.

No such a competition game can have this unfair bonus to keep the eco super safe and just build a house to have infinity income. AOE2, AOM, even Warcraft3, Starcraft2.

2 Likes

I already want a new update …
I am waiting for a new event, challenge and customization of Home City (non-European - like Chinese).

My dream is the appearance of new civs. I think one Asian civ should be added to the game for free because there is both a new one European (Swedes) and one new American (Incas) in Definitely Edition.

This new civ should be Persians.

The other new civilizations could be DLC. Many interesting and important civilizations at that time are still missing.

2 Likes

Just take the 2x shipment bonus from them (you Can adjust some of the cards like 700w and 700f and 700g.
But this would force them to have a normal deck and not BE able to make some drastic pushes

Also, one monk with twice the power would be nice and would negate the shrine spam, while maintaining its power

1 Like

Honestly i never quite understand the double shipment thing that japan has.

1 Like

Japan is too OP . I hope they buff Russia a little bit.

They won’t abandon the game after only six months, I think they are preparing a bigger update. Probably they’ll make an event for San Patrick (17th March) and drop the update in next week.

Will you be able to see musketeers transformed into elves? Hmm, I don’t know, but it would be nice if Haqur got an Irish voice.

Countries where aoe2 appeared but did not appear in aoe3 are Persia and North Korea.
In terms of business considerations, these two are very possible, but I support the Kingdom of Siam.

When something happens, the Japanese will follow the previous corresponding method.
If it doesn’t work, the new method will be considered.
So it will happen at least twice. haha

We’re not getting anything as substantial as a new civ for free nor should we.

If they add new civs it will be payed DLC like lords of the west

1 Like

I know we won’t get any new civ for free, but that would be nice. Only Asia did not get a new civ in DE.

And I think the Persians have priority in adding a new civ for Asia. Later on the Siamese. And then it’s hard to say, but rather Koreans and maybe Tatars with Vietnamese.

1 Like

They said the next update, the one we are waiting for, was a smaller one. For some reason it is taking longer than previous “bigger” patches

I’d love to see Persians added. :slight_smile:

Hopefully we get a few DLC for this game.

1 Like

I also hope that we will get some DLCs for this game, but it would be nice to get a bonus, e.g. Persians. 4 new civs were added to AoE 2 DE at once, I was hoping that we would get a similar amount to AoE 3 DE in the base version. Swedes and Incas are cool, but that’s not enough …

1 Like