When is the patch actualy coming? with the sping nerf?

Patch is now out, hype!

1 Like

dont hype yourself.

the spear bracing bug is still in the game and Dehli and HRE are still dead.

1 Like

As an HRE and Delhi enthusiast it definitely saddens me, but I’m still excited for the patch nonetheless.

I haven’t played much since release due to outstanding bugs or exploits. Maybe around the holidays at this point.

It looks like next year if u wanna play dehli or hre

Well I actually main HRE, and as Drongo pointed out on his latest stream (and Beasty plays quite a bit) Delhi is still quite good on some of the hybrid maps despite their many issues.

Are u happy when someone way way better than us says its possible to win with them.

I dont get it if someone is refering to a top10 player. they are so much ahead thath they will beat top200 player with every faction only by macro.

So exited for all the new delhi bugs in this hotfix for the patch

I agree. Hoping for more bug fixes between now and spring update. Maybe weekly or bi-weekly bug patches. Would be fantastic.

Btw, you CAN win with Delhi. They just only have 1-2 possible gameplay options. You can’t really go honed blades (impractical to research in Castle, and it bugs out the Hisar academy if you want Hisar for imp). Tower of Victory is pretty pointless, and with the x15 imp research nonsense Dome of Faith is mandatory. There is no “early” sacred site capture - just not late sacred site capture.

At this point your strategy is basically compound of the defender and wall spam with MAA, archers and siege or a few elephants (which are no longer obliterated by springalds) and try to win in Castle Age either by landmark victory or holding sacred sites (which still give double gold and are reasonably easy to hold with wall spam).

There are also options on hybrid maps using fishing ship rushes to deny opponents water, but it’s pretty fragile.

1 Like