These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: V. 100.14.43676.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When returning Mexico’s Revolutionary Civ. to its original country, the icon of Inspiring Flag ability does not change back to the original Mexican Flag.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play as Mexico Civ.
- Revolt as a reversible Revolutionary Civ.
- And when you return to your original Civ., your General’s Inspiring Flag ability icon will remain the same as that of the former Revolutionary one.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
When changing back from a Revolutionary Civ. to the original Civ., the Inspiring Flag ability icon should also be changed back to the original Civ.'s.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.