When to update the new version

When to update the new version

No idea, but I know this season will not end until the 15th of this month.

Supposedly on February 15, well, that’s where the 3rd season ends. But I don’t know if the patch that will update the changes will be that same day or a few weeks later-

Now, until then, those of us who beta tested should have submitted most of our evaluation of the changes.

Personally, I like many of the changes:

• Now the civ that had less unique units (English) has more.
  • Civs now have to choose various strategies with landmarks (similar to minor Gods selection to past age in AoM).

That yes some of the things that could be improved:

1.- The designs of some of the new unique units could be improved. The sultan’s elephant visually does not differ much from the tower elephant and that could lead to confusion when selecting them. Perhaps some decoration on the elephant’s armor will differentiate them better. The Winguard Footmen could wear a different type of armor than the Man-at-Arms so he wouldn’t get confused, as well as use a halberd.

2.- The Winguard Footmen have only 10 fire attack, even being a 4th age unit. Consider putting 20 on them, unless bet or balance.

3.- The new difficulty of the AI that obtains a collection bonus is a mechanism that already existed in Age3, and in Warcraft III, but in these games it was optional and one chose the bonus. I think you could do the same and add some button or selection to increase the pickup rate of some players, or the AI, if you want to add more difficulty to the matter, and keep the Hardest difficulty as it is. I already said it in another post, but I have verified that in the classic Hardest, the rate of creation of enemy villagers is “continuous”, but in Hard or Easy, the rate is not continuous, it pauses on purpose, and this also in the creation of military units. This is why I miss the Hardest difficulty, at least the enemy was fighting at the same rate of continuous villager collection and production as you.