Which civilization are you most excited to play as?

Which civilization are you most excited to play as?
  • Chinese
  • Delhi Sultanate
  • English
  • Mongols

0 voters

12 Likes

The Delhi Sultanate looks a bit OP.
I’m most curious about the Mongols. The moveable base could give some interesting opportunities to be aggressive.

4 Likes

The Mongols. Can’t wait to pack up my town and move once the resources are depleted.

7 Likes

Delhi. You should have made a poll OP.

1 Like

I kinda hope they bring in more small kingdoms. Not just large countries that is.

4 Likes

Apologies all, I’ve now updated the thread with a poll as suggested. However be sure to leave a comment on why you’ve chosen that civilization!

1 Like

Mostly depends on how AOE4 performs in terms of sales. I’m sure they have plenty ideas in their mind.

3 Likes

Yeah, if it does well there’s no doubt we will see DLCs. Although I think they would focus on bigger kingdoms first before delving into the detail Aoe2 has gone

2 Likes

Would honestly surprise me if Burgundians would be the first AOE4 DLC they release XD

1 Like

How about Southern Burgundians?

1 Like

I just want to play the English so I can build my own little Helms Deep.

4 Likes

custom scenarios are gonna be 100x better now that you can walk on walls and ambush people

2 Likes

The chinese’s
Ching Chang Mei - Ling

Chinese. As someone from the U.S., I’m actually interested in learning a bit more about that country’s history through the campaigns. Might spark some good conversations with my friends from there.

1 Like

None, I am waiting for a Saracens faction

2 Likes

I agree with you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vikings/Byzantines if they are as a civ

1 Like

It would be amazing if they announced the Vikings!

4 Likes

I’m a sucker for elephants lol. And I’m very intrigued by the Delhi Sultanate’s focus on research and technology, I’m curious what it’ll look like.

Mongols were a close second, I just love the Mongols in general and their playstyle looks really interesting. I’ve also been listening to the band The HU for the past two days lmao

5 Likes

Mongols for sure. I dated a Mongolian girl when I worked at Microsoft back in the day :blush: learned many cool things about her culture. The Russian language sounds very different coming from a Mongolian than the normal Russian person. I’ll win every match with these secrets :wink:

2 Likes