Which GPU you running?

I have the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. A little overkill for AoE but what about you? What’s your GPU?

The 1050TI My boy

My Surface Book with normal base has an Intel HD 520 and an Nvidia Geforce “950” with 1 GB RAM.

GTX 1080 on my main gaming rig, the Mark VI.IV. Looking forward to gaming AoE:DE on 3440X1440
and an integrated Intel 515 on my 2-1 Com-Tablet, the BattlePlate on 1920X1200
And I hope to play on both :slight_smile:

@“von Lubinstab” said:
GTX 1080 on my main gaming rig, the Mark VI.IV. Looking forward to gaming AoE:DE on 3440X1440
and an integrated Intel 515 on my 2-1 Com-Tablet, the BattlePlate on 1920X1200
And I hope to play on both :slight_smile:

WOW, killer… :slight_smile:

Well there is no kill like overkill…

AMD R9 390. Playing during summer with some games makes it hot like a furnace, but can play everything in high-ultra.

Gigabyte OC GTX 970 here.

Nvidia Geforce 840m

I don’t have a gaming rig unfortunately, but my work laptop has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M so it should be enough for AoEHD

gtx 760

GTX 750 Ti, and it can keep up with the latest games for now… so I’m fine! :smiley:

NVIDIA 710 M

Nvidia Quadro K1100m.
Not sure if this will work in my favour to be selected for the beta or not as it is quite an unusual GPU, but it is also an Engineering GPU and not a GPU for gaming (even though most games run just fine, but it lacks performance).

I used to play with a ATI HD RADEON 5000 Series but It suffered an overheating problem. Since that day, I use the integrated graphic card (Intel® HD Graphics 4600) from Gigabyte board model B85M-DS3H-A.

Will the Intel Iris 6100 be able to run this?

@“von Lubinstab” said:
Well there is no kill like overkill…

Headshot overkill ?

Rocking 1070 here, not like it makes much difference for this. Could run AOE on my phone lol. Found the old box, Graphics card - 1 MB. Brings back the good old days :smiley:

@nothreat said:
Rocking 1070 here, not like it makes much difference for this. Could run AOE on my phone lol. Found the old box, Graphics card - 1 MB. Brings back the good old days :smiley:

I certainly hope the HD remake requires more than 1MB of vram hahahahahaha

Forget your phone, you could run the game on a light bright

@Raw1812 said:

@nothreat said:

I certainly hope the HD remakes requires more than 1MB of vram hahahahahaha

Forget your phone, you could run the game on a light bright

Ha, going to reinstall Gold tomorrow, ill let you know how my machine handles it :smiley: