Who else is excited for AoE:DE?!

Hello AoE Community!
Let’s talk about our excitement. The more I read/watch things about Definitive Edition, the more I want to play and thinking about AoE brings back great memories. What about you guys?

The HYPE is REAL!

Super stoked, over here :smiley: Honestly can’t wait to either help out in making it great (via the Beta) or to get my hands on it (if I don’t get in to the Beta)

This game was my life when I was a kid. Can’t wait to help them out with my favorite game. Well… if I ever get the beta :#

Yep as an older gamer totally excited for this! I have been wanting a new Age game for years. When AOEO came out I enjoyed testing and playing the game but it just didn’t have the total Age feel. I believe if this game does well Microsoft will release the next edition AOE IV. In the meantime looking forward to testing and playing this game!

AoE was pretty much my first game ever. So ■■■■ yeah I am excited!

I woudn’t be on this forum if I weren’t excited. :smiley:
Normally I wouldn’t sign up for forums and such about games. But I made an exception with this one. Because yeah it’s awesome!! And I am glad to see that I am not the only ‘weird one’ loving and playing an old game like this.

This game should be implemented in every new pre-installed windows pc and laptop. Just like minesweeper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im going back to the beginning :slight_smile: going to start the tutorial as if i have never played the game before, and kickstart my aoe obsession again:)

@KaTalysT yep, absolutely right.

I will help in the Beta too , the Hype is so REAL!!!
Bring AoE back to the future :smile:

Quiero jugarlo ya :v

@LegoVogel said:
I woudn’t be on this forum if I weren’t excited. :smiley:
Normally I wouldn’t sign up for forums and such about games. But I made an exception with this one. Because yeah it’s awesome!! And I am glad to see that I am not the only ‘weird one’ loving and playing an old game like this.

This game should be implemented in every new pre-installed windows pc and laptop. Just like minesweeper. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re right on that first part for sure! Haha. And same here, I never join the forums for anything really. It’s great to see a good community enjoying a interest in AoE. :smile:

@KaTalysT said:
Im going back to the beginning :slight_smile: going to start the tutorial as if i have never played the game before, and kickstart my aoe obsession again:)

Me too! The hype for this remastered version is making me want to play again, so I’m going to play AoE and the Rise of Rome expansion.

And here starts are obsession once again!

@RWNorthPole said:
Super stoked, over here :smiley: Honestly can’t wait to either help out in making it great (via the Beta) or to get my hands on it (if I don’t get in to the Beta)

I agree. That’d be great if we get chosen! :smiley:

I can’t wait. I have missed playing the AoE. It will be so awesome to play it again and with the enhanced version. Super excited!!! :smiley:

I can understand that. Sometimes purely out of nostalgia I fire up AOE1 but as I am now more used to 2, 3 and AOM I sometime struggle too much with features I miss so mostly after two games I call it a day. Seeing at what we know this DE could very well become my fav AOE version again

Hyped 1000%

@BoU said:
Hyped 1000%

All Players think, please i will the Acces Beta E-mail.
And they didnt say when it come :neutral:

My body is ready

Interested is a better word, first I want to see how good/bad it is done.