Who else is excited for AoE:DE?!

who ISN’T exited about this game

I am super excited about the remaking of AoE! An I’m even more excited to see the process of creation and even to be involved into it! B) :*

I want to play the new aoe!

can wait to try it! i just wish the changed the single player quest more than just tweaks, the original ones were quite clunky

Super exited to go back to my gold old days _ _

It´s fantastic!! I want play the beta… arghhh

I’m super excited! I been playing AoE my all life, actually i convinced my friends to buy the AoE2HD to train with me. It’s a wonderful game for have fun, competition and even learn history. But i really expect a fusion of games, imagine more civilizations and diferent centuries? ok… maybe i’m dreaming too much, but… it’s the hype xD

most definitely excited for the game the original AoE was one of the first PC games i ever played so much nostalgia!

I am, but I hope they keep it as much as the origional as possible, not make it as defensive of a game like aoe2 is with gates/garrisons/shooting town centers/castles and stuff like that, dont turn it into a game where booming your economoy early on is most of the time the way to go.

IMO if aoe1 has the same funcionality like aoe2 and the same or better matchmaking than aoe1 is a much better game. Even though I play aoe2 for many many years I always wished aoe1 would have a bigger online playerbase than it does now.