Who else preordered the game?

@Fetandrey said:

@Pyefam said:

@Fetandrey said:

@Pyefam said:
Not yet for two reasons.

1. I don’t have money right now to spend on games.
  2. I haven’t received open beta invite yet, for me to test it out.

LOL open beta doesn’t require an invitation that’s why it’s called open. Closed beta on the other hand does.

You need to still be invited first, even a open beta, there is always limited placements.

What are you talking about? Open beta is when anyone who wants can download and play the game. If you need an invitation to play it’s a closed beta.

Indeedy, that’s why it’s called open vs. closed.

Me ! =D

PREORDER COMPLETE!

HAHAHA I tried to launch the game <3 Worth a shot XD

@Raw1812 said:

I feel for you dude, I really do.

I tried it as well…

I’ll wait a while before ordering. I had to when I tried Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, because it was $90 = too much. This however, is nice and small amount, and I will certainly play it, unlike a lot of Steam games I have. Hopefully the multiplayer will stay active and fun, without excess trolls :wink: That said I will be tempted to play a death match where we spam lots of lower age units vs one fully upgraded player ;p

@Raw1812 said:

Setting date to 10/23 didn’t help :cry:

is it only digital version? I prefer physical version more… better with collection edition or sth like that

I have pre ordered it on the night. Just waiting on edge until the 19/10

i pre ordered as well. If a physical version comes out i’ll buy it as well !!

I’m waiting to find out what kind of experiences people have with the Microsloth Store. As exciting as this is it’s by no means a guaranteed purchase for me. If there’s a way to screw something up Microsoft will find it.

@AlexisNight said:

Me ! =D

It says something french… is that a formal surrender?

@CagierNebula24 said:
I’m waiting to find out what kind of experiences people have with the Microsloth Store. As exciting as this is it’s by no means a guaranteed purchase for me. If there’s a way to screw something up Microsoft will find it.

Microsoft store is built in win 10. It will be used only to buy the game. You will be able launch the game from a shortcut. Actually its as easy or easier than steam.

I’ll wait until the last round of invites for the beta. If i won’t get in any of them i may preorder it anyway, but i would prefer to try it out before i buy the game.

Since there are no preorder bonusses I am not hasty to preorder. I’ll keep an eye out for this

I will probably order mine soon! 20 euros is the right price for it :slight_smile:

Pre ordered it 2 days ago i’m excited, sadly need to wait :pensive:, but well hope i get beta access tough :smile:

Expansions

Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome (Included with Age of Empires: Definitive Edition)

The Rise of Rome adds four new civilizations and units as well as new campaigns, now fully voice-acted in English.

@Fetandrey said:

@Raw1812 said:

Setting date to 10/23 didn’t help :cry:

Lol I just did that as well, I was like ’ whhhaaa… Pre-order gives beta, yay! ’ A few second download’ you are too early’ super trolling there from MS :slight_smile: